Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



The Art of Caring. She who wiped our tears from our first cry and saw our first laugh, a Life giver, Healer, Hero, Teacher and a Friend. She heals our heart from pain. She cries for our happiness her heart is feasting when we are happy.

This Mothers day, it’s time for us to let them know that they are very special, and that they are worthy enough to be our mother and everything.

MAMA thank you for who I am! I Love You


Hugs to all Mothers



Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. ~Pearl S. Buck


The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac


An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. ~Spanish Proverb


She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along. ~Margaret Culkin Banning


My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon


A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving


My Mother is my Life, Everyday is a Mother's day - Lance Romel


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh nice one lance..

Kalim here I don't know how to use this TC

Nimia Gamo said...

Thanks, Rommel!