Monday, April 27, 2009

World's Romantic Journey


A design filled with Love, magic and romantic way of life. Flashback from courting to marriage This is a true example of a never ending Fairy tale and a never ending LOVE. 

Excerpt from Facebook comment of Dra. Ma. Isabel Bucoy Sanson

"You know butterflies have a special meaning in my love story. Because it was a long distance relationship.. no cellphones yet, my husband and I exchanged love letters for 8 years before we got married. We used to sign our names with a butterfly.. Using one side of the wings to stand for letter B..bengbeng and butching."

People say, Love moves in Mysterious ways.. and can do everything to touch someone's heart.  Truly this is a very wonderful example to everyone. 



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute story, Amazing Love. I got a blush lol.

Orkut.
Helmoth

Anonymous said...

I remember the movie Finding Neverland, ohhh sweet story. Is she your Aunt? oh! they just had a very nice and Romantic journey indeed. they are sweethearts. I wanna hug them.

Jenny, AK